Online Teacher Fair Registration
REGISTRATION IS ONLY REQUIRED FOR THE SCHOOLS ATTENDING, NOT JOB SEEKERS.
To register for the Teacher Fairs, please log in to AGGIE Handshake using the following steps.
You will need to create an account in AGGIE Handshake first, if you do not have one, using the same steps.
If do not remember your username/password,or if fair registration appears full, contact Diana Maughan at 435-652-7668.
LOGIN to AGGIE Handshake:
1. Follow this link: AGGIE Handshake
2. Enter email associated with your AGGIE Handshake account
3. On the left hand side click on Fairs
4. Check Yes on Show Your Schools Only?
5. Select desired teacher fair
6. Click on the +Register button at the top of the page. (only clickable while fair registration is open)
Please complete ALL information in the profile form and include ALL attending recruiter names
FEES FOR TEACHER FAIRS
Fee include one table, two meal tickets, and parking.
Attend both USU and BYU $400 (March 22 & 23, 2017)
Attend USU ONLY $225 (March 22, 2017)
Attend BYU ONLY $225 (March 23, 2017)
$20 for each additional recruiter over two.
Once your registration has been received and approved you will receive an invoice and additional information via email. If you do not receive a reply within a week please contact our office.
Direct all questions concerning registration to:
Diana Maughan, Assistant Director of Career Services
Career Services, Holland 521 St. George, UT 84322-4305