We currently deliver customized presentations to classes in all colleges, to student clubs and organizations, and for community groups. Please give us at least one full week’s notice before your event/class. We will respond to your request within two business days to make arrangements directly with you.
- Applying for Federal Employment (30-45 Minutes)
- Career/Internship Search Strategies - Including Networking (30-45 Minutes)
- Designing Your Life - Using Design Thinking to Build the Life You Want
- Effective Interviewing Skills (30-45 Minutes)
- Evaluating and Negotiating Job Offers (30-45 Minutes)
- Grad School Process (30-45 Minutes)
- Making Presentations That Stick (30-45 Minutes)
- MBTI Assessment and Interpretation
- Mock Interview- utilize interview spaces in Career Services to facilitate mock interviews
- Overview of Services (10-15 Minutes)
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing (30-45 Minutes)
- Using LinkedIn as a Career Search Strategy (30-45 Minutes)
Where and When?
Career Services will work with your group to meet at a location and time that works for you. We invite your group to come to Career Services in order to have the opportunity to view our resources; however, we are happy to conduct our presentations at other locations on campus and outside of traditional business hours.
Don’t Cancel Class! If faculty/staff need to cancel a class due to a meeting or conference, LET CAREER SERVICES MEET WITH YOUR STUDENTS! One of our staff members will come and conduct a career seminar for your students while you are gone. Again, the topic can be customized to meet the needs of your students.
If you would like to refer students to Career Services as part of an assignment, please give us a “heads-up” so we can have materials ready. We want to ensure a positive experience for your students by knowing, in advance, the details of their assignment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Career Services directly at (435) 797-7777.