Skip to main content
Employer Forms

A student/PT employee hired for a position will need the required hiring forms listed below: I-9, W-4, direct deposit, memorandum of agreement. Once these forms are completed the employer will process an EPAF (Electronic Payroll Action Form) to set the student up on payroll.

Also listed below are Student Employment policies, ACA regulations and work-study deadlines.