Welcome to USU Career Services
We know this is a time of uncertainty for students, especially those graduating. Career Services has designed a suite of virtual career-related resources. Please access these tools AND your career coach to help you achieve your career goals. Your Aggie family is here for you!
Watch your email inbox for a Wednesday message from your Career Coach via AGGIE Handshake. At the bottom of this page, find a list of previous week’s content to access anytime.
Looking for Work Due to COVID-19?
Have you or someone you know recently lost their job or had their hours reduced due to COVID-19? If so, USU is still hiring for jobs that allow for proper social distancing!
Need an Appointment?
Schedule it on AGGIE Handshake or call (435) 797-7777.
Regular appointments with career coaches are still available via VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS.
Drop in for 10 Minute Coaching
Due to the recent changes to campus operations, we will be offering drop-off resumes in lieu of in-person drop-in resume reviews.
Drop-off your resume by going to AGGIE Handshake and doing the following:
- Select Resume/Cover Letter Review
- Select Drop-off Resume Review (should be the last option to choose from)
- Once you select an appointment time, a Career Peer will return it to you at your selected time
Other ResourcesMeet Your Career Coach Visit Our Virtual Career Center Focus 2 Assessment Request a Presentation
AGGIE Handshake Tips
- Community members (non-college students) will need to apply for USU part-time positions through USU Human Resources at https://jobs.usu.edu/
- If you are a recent grad or current student, you will already have an account, simply log in using the "USU SSO Login" option with your A-number and strong password.
- If you are unable to log in, try using another email associated with your Banner account. We preloaded all students based on an email in your Banner account.
- Log in through usu.joinhandshake.com.